6 facts you didn't know about Tim Anderson
Tim Anderson is one of our favorite ballers, not only for being an exciting athlete but, let's agree: the man is a whole show. Here are our reasons for being big fans of him and also some info that will get you all into TA too.
1. He became the first shortstop in White Sox history to have a 20/20 season, back in 2018, with nothing less than 26 stolen bases and 20 home runs. In April 2019, Tim won player of the month and ended the season as the 2019 American League Batting Champion.
2. The baseball player TA created a brand called TA7, with the intension of emphasizing the value of embracing your authentic self in a world of differences.
3. He has Swooshed out nicely in a collab with Nike x TA7: the best of two worlds. Besides that, he has been seen a few times wearing a pair of leather AJs mixed with his own brand's pieces.
4. The guy is also an activist, and besides the apparel brand, he founded the League of Leaders, in memory of his best friend, Branden Moss, aiming to build leadership skills in youth affected by violence.
5. "Black men can jump" — the man does it all, and in his spare time, he's a basketball player too.
6. Back in 2018, TA wanted to do something special for his daughter on the celebratory weekend and named his bat after her. How cute is this?
Now, go find 6 things you need to know about the South Korean DJ & designer Peggy Gou 페기 구 or more lifestyle drops here.