Last Updated Date: July 17, 2019
For website visitors from the European Union (“EU”), please click here for details to see to how we are complaint with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Policy (“GDPR”).
1. Personal Data You Provide to Us
metcha.com generally collect personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you subscribe to our newsletter mailing list, enter a raffle sweepstakes or giveaway and complete a survey. You are free to choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information
Our servers may automatically collect automatic and/or aggregate information about your computer or electronic device when you visit our websites, including but without limited to the website that referred you, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type and configuration of the internet browser of your computer or electronic device, browsing preference such as language settings and font size, geo-location information and operating system of the computer or electronic device used for accessing our websites, and other usage and traffic information. METCHA uses this automatic and/or aggregate information to analyze trends, gather and prepare statistics or demographic information and administer our websites so that we may provide improved web experiences to our users. Such automatic and/or aggregate information is not collected in a manner that would identify you personally. We may provide automatic and/or aggregate information, which are not personal data, to our partners about how our users, collectively use our websites. We may share this information with our partners, so that they may further understand the usage of their areas and our websites, so that they too can provide you with a better web experience.
3. Use and Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience in metcha.com or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on metcha.com.
- To conduct and process any contests, raffle sweepstakes, giveaways and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to metcha.com, our business, services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on metcha.com or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send e-mails and/or other marketing communications about our websites and/or other news, promotional sale alerts, related services, or updates for metcha.com, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to metcha.com, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To provide third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to metcha.com, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites
- To provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organisations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements (for example, client campaign tracking)
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
5. Third Party Websites
6. Third Party Access to Your Personal Data
We strive to do our best to protect your personal data from being accessed by third parties. However, since we may employ outside maintenance personnel or use third party service providers to provide website, information technology and/or data processing services to us or to host our material, there are third party entities which may have custody or access to your information. Because of this, it is necessary that you permit us to give access to your personal data to such third party entities to the same extent that you authorize us to do so.
To the fullest and maximum extent as is permitted under the applicable laws, you agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
- Google Analytics (Anonymous version)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers
- Google AdSense
- Google Adwords
- Facebook (SDK for iOS/Android, App Events/Analytics, AudienceNetwork)
- Twitter (Analytics)
- Google Firebase (Cloud Messaging, Performance Marketing, etc.)
7. Marketing & Communication
METCHA will only contact you via email if you decide to opt-in in our newsletter subscription field. If you would prefer to opt-out from these e-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
8. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
9. Security of Information
We use SSL certificates to help secure metcha.com. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.