Ye, Julia Fox, and other celebs on the front row of the shows.
While An Age of Discipline showed Daniel Roseberry's escape from excess, other highlights from PFW '22 proved how missed runways were for real.
Between homages, goodbyes & full leather sets, here's some proof of how guests really want to be seen as part of the catwalk.
1. Ye and Julia Fox watching Schiaparelli return to the physical catwalks after two years of the pandemic.
2. Nigo's first Kenzo collection was revealed in the presence of his friends Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, and Tyler, the Creator.
3. Matching their outfits, Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox appeared for the Dolce&Gabbana show.
4. Evan Mock, J Balvin, Naomi Campbell, and Tyler, the Creator were guests at Louis Vuitton.
5. And we say a sad goodbye to the indescribable Manfred Thierry Mugler, thanking him for all his contribution, daringness, and legacy. RIP.
Ye and Julia Fox are everywhere.